Coronavirus: 5 Common Questions
Dr Nam Nguyen, GP and Clinical Lead at NHS UK, shares answers to some of the popular questions we’ve been hearing from people about COVID-19, generally known as Coronavirus.
– Could my symptoms be coronavirus?
– Are face masks useful for preventing coronavirus?
– I am about to travel abroad, where can I get the most up-to-date travel advice?
– Can I get coronavirus from food or takeaways?
– Do I need to avoid public transport, mass gatherings, festivals, concerts or places with crowds?
For up to date information about coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help, and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
– You think you might have coronavirus
– You’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus in the last 14 days or you’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus